Thanks for stopping by! This is my corner of the blogosphere where I'm keeping track of
styles/techniques/products, lessons learned, my to-do list, and favourite links.
Feel free to offer any comments, feedback, or advice - I'm learning as I go !


Saturday, August 20, 2011

Beautiful hair ! Yara Shahidi

A few days ago we stumbled upon a movie called Imagine That starring Eddie Murphy.

The movie itself was alright, but the highlight was Eddie Murphy's daughter - played by Yara Shahidi. She is an incredible young actor, and had gorgeous hair to boot. I just had to share:





3 comments:

  1. She's gorgeous. GDL worked on one photo shoot with her. I thought I knew her irl when I saw her at the shoot and then I was like, "oh, i recognize her from seeing her on tv, not irl!" Lol... She does have beautiful hair...

    ReplyDelete